General & Food LICENSE
- Tax & Payroll
Goods & Services Tax
Payroll & Funding
Registration of a trust is the process of legalizing the trust deed from the registrar of the respective jurisdiction. As a legal medium, the Trust is responsible for lawfully distributing the settlor’s assets to its beneficiaries. As soon as the registrar authorizes the trust deed, the trust becomes effective.
– All states require the registration of trusts if they involve charitable purposes or when immovable property is transferred to the trust.
– Income Tax Act Sections 12A and 80G provide tax exemptions only to registered trusts.
– As public money is involved in the form of donations, registration of a trust adds more credibility to the same.
A Charitable Trust is primarily a way to set up your assets to benefit you, concerned beneficiaries, & a charity simultaneously.
Due to the fact that the objective of the Trust isn't profit-generation, unlike NGOs, they are entitled to various tax exemptions
According to the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, comprehensive trust is protected from unnecessary claims by any third parties.
Through its charitable activities, the Trust provides much-needed financial assistance to the poor and offers them a helping hand.
We understand your urgency about getting legal. Therefore, we provide a hassle-free legal process. Complete any Registration in just 4 steps.
We encourage you to come up with any sort of questions related to legal documentation or any of our service, methodology implemented, quality assurance etc.
We give our best in providing consultation and give a quality output. Here are set of few questions which our beloved clients ask frequently, have a look at them.
- Obtain PAN card
- Book Keeping and Accounts
- Annual IT filings Shops and Establishment License (in case of employment)
- Professional Tax Registration (if applicable)
- GST registration (if applicable)